You can easily convert Word documents to PDF format by using the ‘Save As’ feature available on Word and Word 365.
When you have a document you’re ready to convert, follow these steps to save your document as a PDF:
- Go to ‘File’ at the top left hand corner.
- Click ‘Save As’.
- Choose a folder you want to save the PDF in.
- Enter a name to save the PDF as (don’t save it as untitled…).
- Click on the text box that says “Word Document (*.docx). This should produce a drop-down menu.
- Select “PDF (*.pdf) from the drop-down menu.