TASK 1. RESEARCH
To prepare for your video production you need to:
- Create a Doc or Slides on 3 Video productions that influence your idea and explain what you like about it eg editing, story, mise-en-scene, camera-work etc.
TASK 2. MIND MAP
- Create a Mind Map of your proposed Video Production ideas using appropriate online tools or paper
- Capture evidence of the finished mind-map and upload to your Google Drive
TASK 3. INITIAL PROPOSAL
Once your research is completed you will work to create a written, audio or video Initial Proposal for the Video Production in which you must highlight the following:
- What is your basic idea?
- Who is your target audience?
- Where it will be shot (locations)?
- Who will be in it?
- What equipment/ props will be needed?
- What music do you intend to use?
- Any permission needed on location?
- What format the Video Production will be shot in?
- The duration of the Video Production?
TASK 4. DOCUMENTATION
You are to create at least 4 examples of documentation using the templates provided (I recommend using Google Drive to keep your docs safe and secure)
- Call sheet
- Production Schedule
- Risk assessment
- Location Recce
Your Research, Mind-map, Initial Proposal and at your 4 pieces of Documentation need to be uploaded to your Google Drive folder.
Mind Map >