This project was created for my Creative Digital Media apprenticeship.
“You have been commissioned by Kew Gardens to produce a series of 10 images for a website to encourage visitors. Your images must be based around a specific topic and exemplify your photographic skills.”
- Provide information about the target audience of the website and then tailor your images to that market.
- Document your planning either online blog or in written form, you must include:
- What the idea is?
- Why you have chosen that?
- How you will undertake the task i.e equipment/locations/props
- What if? – Contingency plan; Health and safety
- How long will this take? What will you do over the 4 weeks?
- What skills do you need to learn? Improve?
- Use a variety of suitable angles and techniques.
- Compose your images with thought (as you will have to critique the pictures in Task 3)
Target Audience >